Translate

Eurovison vs Gay Rights


Saturday at night, I am having dinner with my boyfriend (cod with cherry tomatoes and rice with mushrooms) while we watch “Eurovison”, Could be something more gay than that?
Yes can be, talking on twitter, facebook and whats app about the hot guys-gays in Eurovision.Show
Being honest I did it.
I don’t understand why not is the European Gay Pride this day? But the fun thing is that persons make this serious.
Come on, Eurovison Show is like a gay party at Soho. Of course I am proud being gay, and I will more proud if our rights are equals like the straight people.
So far, I think that we need to do more than now.
I am not talking only the gay marriage or gay adoptions, I am talking about being who we are, and going out about topics.
Maybe that is to serious for be talking on Sunday at 11.00 a.m.
This week I was reading news about some MP who said:
“We don’t need to approve the gay marriage because the 10% of society are gay!!!”
Come on Sir, doesn’t make sense, because you approve laws about banking and only 2% or 4% of society are Bankers!!! Be nice!!!
The point isn’t about how many people want the gay marriage, in fact is to give us the opportunity to choose it.
That is believe or nor believe on the human rights.
A cross the human history, we lived the same problem about minorities and majorities. And now we are.
If some politician yesterday watched Eurovision Show could see that there are more than 10%.
I loved the end of the show when they made a small show about Sweden. (Ikea paid it, isn’t it?) Because they show to Europe that they have more gay rights than others countries.
How far are we to achieve to this RIGHTS????
Think about it?
So I said it:  Maybe that is to serious for be talking on Sunday at 11.00 a.m.
However, for me the Journalists from Norway and Estonia were the best thing on the show!!!!
Think on Queers!!!!!!!!!!

Raymond. 

No comments:

Post a Comment