Translate

Looking for the other side of Bread.


I love to be lost in the city when is raining, walk alone with my thoughts while I am trying to create my perfect live on my mind. Meanwhile I am at Soho, having and coffee and trying to write this blog.
The first post was easy, of course.  It was only a small comment of me, wasn’t it?
I have to be writing more often. And you never know when the good luck will come to you.
The last week I was really busy on my job, as usual. And now is time to think and write.
While I was  in the queue to order my coffee I listened how two guys had a discussion about  a threesome that they had the last night:
Guy 1: You always love to be the ham in the sandwich.
Guy 2: I don’t.
Guy 1: Yes you do, like the last night, I mean you always have to be in the middle.
So I love the sentence “You always love to be the ham in the sandwich”, awesome!!!!!!!
Meanwhile I am sitting, thinking and creating a story about this couple. Of course, they were a couple!!!!! Open couple!!!!
Open couple,  which has only one side of bread and one piece of ham for the sandwich.
Interesting topic, maybe there is why a lot of gay couples are open-relationship!!!!!! Because they are looking for the other side of bread or perhaps more aliments not only ham or cheese, also mayonnaise or Caesar cream ...
That is true?
Well I don’t want to think about. That is too far for me.
Having my coffee and my salad, afterward... I decided not take a sandwich today!!! I start to write my second post.
One question came to me, Am I doing it for any special question? I mean what makes me to do this... Maybe I was/am Sex in the City fan (I would like to work and  life like Carrie), or perhaps that is true and I can be enjoying it more than I could imagine.
In fact I am doing it and I don’t need to be thinking if it is right or not.
Also, I am like them (open couple) and I need to find more ingredients for my life. I mean have a good job (really a good job) isn’t enough for my life, maybe I need to find as well my dreams and follow them!!!!
Yes, could be.
I will, I mean, writing this blog I can discover myself, improve my English, enjoy my life and why not, to try to become a writer, maybe amateur writer.
Back on real life!
The couple are behind me, sitting and having coffee, like if they weren’t in the sandwich the last night. Maybe, since now they love a toast with one piece of ham!!!!
That makes sense!!!!
So, today I could not eat my “Bacon, Chicken and salad Sandwich” . Thank guys!!!!!

Raymond.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment