Translate

The Beginning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


After one year in London I am trying to discover myself, I am thinking that is the right moment for starting to write a blog like this.
When I came to London I had 3 dreams or wishers, the first to find the true love, the second to pay my bills in Spain and the third to become a writer. So far I have two of them, so I did well!.
I would like to start, saying so sorry, sorry if my English grammar isn’t the best, I won’t care about that if I start to write this blog, because it makes me happy and helps me to improve my English. So sorry if I am not having the right word all the time, I think that I never had so I will not change now, is it not?
On my first year in London I experienced    a lot of interesting things, The Jubilee, The Olympic Games,  The Iron Lady’s death, I am working in a job that I love it, I find the “true” Love and I am starting to discovering myself.
So I can talk about lot of things, I mean, I have topics for this blog.
Since I arrived, I didn’t write a lot (only 3 or 4 post) on my old blog, A gay in Sitges , now In London!!!
Every single day I am thinking about it, thinking and feeling guilty because I did not write, because forget my first thought when landed in Heathrow, I forget that to become writer was the best excuse to take a flight and to come here.
Well being honest I had a lot of excuse for coming here, I could not pay my mortgage, I had a broken heard and I had not a job!!!
Then I had a lot of the best excuses for coming.
After my first year in London, believe me I am still thinking that to take this flight was the best thing that I did on my hold live.
Perhaps I find my place on the world, perhaps I am becoming an adult person,  and perhaps I lost my bad luck in the end!!!!
Taking my late , as usual, every Sunday I seat in some Starbucks, with my notes, my pen I start to write, however I am not doing nothing. Only writing the best-seller that never will see the world.
Only I am killing the time, because I am scare to talk with myself and to try.
However the time is right, it is raining again in London and my thoughts are back to me. So I will not stop to do it. I mean after when year I discover that “the end” never comes always there is beginning.
And my beginning  is starting just now.
Do I? Or Will I?
Let’s to try !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raymond

No comments:

Post a Comment